J
jonnylingoIndependent in football and join the wcc in all other sports. If I had to put my money on what they are going to do, this is where my money would go. I expect an announcement by Thursday.
I think the mwc will provide some tv concessions but they will not be enough to keep byu in the fold. mwc teams will pact not to schedule byu but eventually it wont matter because they will be hurting for money so bad that the ad's wont be able to refuse. brady hoke will eat his own words when sdsu is the first to jump at the opportunity to sign up for 1 and 1s with byu.
I think the mwc will provide some tv concessions but they will not be enough to keep byu in the fold. mwc teams will pact not to schedule byu but eventually it wont matter because they will be hurting for money so bad that the ad's wont be able to refuse. brady hoke will eat his own words when sdsu is the first to jump at the opportunity to sign up for 1 and 1s with byu.

