Archived Topic

An open petition to BYU - PLEASE go independent (sign here!)

by allcoug · 8/25/2010

Advertisement
A
allcoug
After all is said and done I for one simply want BYU Football to be independent.



Please Pres. Samualson, Tom and others - don't back down now. If we are relegated back to the MWC it will be a great disappointment.
S
Schmoe
Signed: Me!
C
CannonCougar85
Signed: Me, my wife, my parents, my siblings, my friends, my coworkers...Everybody I know wants it to happen.
1
1967cougar
I'm in.
A
ABYUFAN
I want it to happen. My wife and children couldn't care less, but I'm voting for them, so officially they also want BYU to go independent... ;)
Advertisement
G
Guest
if you feel strongly about this issue it would be a great one to use the share on facebook button at the top of the page and/or the tweet button to encourage your friends to join the cause.
J
JVip
I'm in as well
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.