B
BigCougsFanI've heard from both sides:
Tom Holmoe is doing his job!
Tom Holmoe isn't doing his job(especially heard this during Utah's acceptance to the PAC, while BYU was being patient)!
Before any public announcement is made from BYU... I'm curious what everyone's take is on him -- And why?
I say yes for a couple reasons.
First off... I like how he tries to schedule schools who are in the National Spotlight at that moment. Like OU, and how they were predicted to return the the National Championship AND with Texas and the recent success for them.
Secondly... I like how he's thinking outside the box with all this Independent-aspect. I love how he's trying to get BYU out there for the world to see.
Tom Holmoe is doing his job!
Tom Holmoe isn't doing his job(especially heard this during Utah's acceptance to the PAC, while BYU was being patient)!
Before any public announcement is made from BYU... I'm curious what everyone's take is on him -- And why?
I say yes for a couple reasons.
First off... I like how he tries to schedule schools who are in the National Spotlight at that moment. Like OU, and how they were predicted to return the the National Championship AND with Texas and the recent success for them.
Secondly... I like how he's thinking outside the box with all this Independent-aspect. I love how he's trying to get BYU out there for the world to see.

