Archived Topic

I was just on 1280

by jonnylingo · 8/20/2010

Advertisement
J
jonnylingo
I was driving home and couldn't stand their uninformed rantings any longer so I called in. I set things straight regarding how byu could most definitely go back if the mwc gives them tv rights concessions. they were saying they couldn't and they look stupid. i made it clear the mtn dies if byu leaves. they have plenty of leverage and if they get the tvrights they want that solves their exposure problem adn they absoletly stay and are better for it. they got what they were going for going independent anyway.



unfortunately i didn't hear what they said after i hung up. anybody hear?



i even made it clear that i was jonny lingo.
S
Schmoe
OMG! You're famous!!
C
CAFB_04-12
jonnylingo wrote:
i even made it clear that i was jonny lingo.

That's funny! I don't think I would be able to tolerate sports radio in Utah right now.



I was at Buffalo Wild Wings here in Derby, Kansas this afternoon picking up my take-out order and the guy in line next to me noticed my BYU shirt and asked what I thought about BYU football independence.



College football fans are paying attention, it seems.
J
jonnylingo
Schmoe wrote:
OMG! You're famous!!


Yeah, he knew who I was. :D
S
scott715
Probably say the movie in Primary.
Advertisement
B
BerliNY
jonnylingo wrote:
I was driving home and couldn't stand their uninformed rantings any longer so I called in. I set things straight regarding how byu could most definitely go back if the mwc gives them tv rights concessions. they were saying they couldn't and they look stupid. i made it clear the mtn dies if byu leaves. they have plenty of leverage and if they get the tvrights they want that solves their exposure problem adn they absoletly stay and are better for it. they got what they were going for going independent anyway.



unfortunately i didn't hear what they said after i hung up. anybody hear?



i even made it clear that i was jonny lingo.


scott715 wrote:
Probably saw the movie in Primary.


BTW, say "hi" to Mahana for me. (BTW 7 cows!? Really!? What were you thinking dude!? No one has EVER paid that much!)
I
imuakahuku
You're not the THE Johnny Lingo are you? "Moke" was in my home ward growing up. I grad from Kahuku with one of his sons etc.
J
jonnylingo
imuakahuku wrote:
You're not the THE Johnny Lingo are you? "Moke" was in my home ward growing up. I grad from Kahuku with one of his sons etc.

I wish !! No, VERY far from it. Just an imposter.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.