Y
YBritAccording to the local news in Lubbock. But why would that keep BYU from going indy?
Having to share pathetic mountain money with 3 more teams, still only getting half of our games on a real tv network. BYUs situation hardly seems improved. I guess home games against fresno and reno are real national attention grabbers? Also any more word on the Texas, I figured since independence requires more work BYU decided to allow 2 for 1's, but if we stay in conference keep winning I think BYU is "too good" to do 2 for 1s. If we aren't we'll be in SLC twice in 3 years.
Having to share pathetic mountain money with 3 more teams, still only getting half of our games on a real tv network. BYUs situation hardly seems improved. I guess home games against fresno and reno are real national attention grabbers? Also any more word on the Texas, I figured since independence requires more work BYU decided to allow 2 for 1's, but if we stay in conference keep winning I think BYU is "too good" to do 2 for 1s. If we aren't we'll be in SLC twice in 3 years.

