J
JumanjiSo, with Nevada and Fresno St leaving the WAC we are left to wonder what will become of the WAC and do we want to associate ourselves with them?
Who will replace Nevada and Fresno st, and will they be respectable enough to justify the move to independence by BYU? I know that the olympic sports are not as important to BYU but I don't like the idea of associating ourselves with what the WAC has become. I would say that the ball is in their court (the WACs) to bring in some quality replacements.
What are their options? UTEP, Houston, Tulsa, Montana?
Who will replace Nevada and Fresno st, and will they be respectable enough to justify the move to independence by BYU? I know that the olympic sports are not as important to BYU but I don't like the idea of associating ourselves with what the WAC has become. I would say that the ball is in their court (the WACs) to bring in some quality replacements.
What are their options? UTEP, Houston, Tulsa, Montana?

