Archived Topic

In Other News: Our Opponents Lose

by Mars · 8/18/2010

Advertisement
M
Mars


Washington lost the #2 RB for the season for injury: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/huskyfootballblog/2012632080_cooper_out_for_season_with_tor.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



FSU kicks top WR off of the team (yes, another one): http://jacksonville.com/sports/college/florida-state-seminoles/2010-08-08/story/fisher-kicks-wr-fortson-team" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Backup CB to transfer from FSU: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/08/16/1778550/seminoles-lose-experienced-cornerback.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
B
blue42
Wow FSU is starting to sound like frutes basketball, I still don't know if the frutes have a full team to put on the court this year.
F
frdbtr
blue42 wrote:
Wow FSU is starting to sound like frutes basketball, I still don't know if the frutes have a full team to put on the court this year.


This is typical after a coaching change. Don't you remember how many players BYU lost when Bronco took over. New coaches clean house and bring in new talent to fit their coaching style. The good news is, it gives BYU a good chance to go in and steel a victory from a talent depleted team. (Anyone remember BYU 2005?)
B
blue42
frdbtr wrote:
Wow FSU is starting to sound like frutes basketball, I still don't know if the frutes have a full team to put on the court this year.


This is typical after a coaching change. Don't you remember how many players BYU lost when Bronco took over. New coaches clean house and bring in new talent to fit their coaching style. The good news is, it gives BYU a good chance to go in and steel a victory from a talent depleted team. (Anyone remember BYU 2005?)


I know this usually happens but I couldn't resist the dig at the frutes and they are not in the middle of a coaching change.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.