Archived Topic

Bored of Riley Vs. Jake debate...

by QuarterbackU · 8/14/2010

Advertisement
Q
QuarterbackU
This is the finest pre-game breakdown I've ever read, taken from Tomahawknation, take a look at what this guy said about BYU:



http://www.tomahawknation.com/2009/9/18/1035946/florida-state-seminoles-at-byu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



I wish someone on our board was this bored and this intelligent about breaking down our upcoming games. Would someone like to volunteer?



Some things in this article made me realize things about the cougs that I didn't even know, although this game turned out to be much different than any of us anticipated.
D
Ddawg
That's the most detailed breakdown I've ever read. Good stuff - honest. Good find.
C
CougarClaw
that was a great breakdown...for LAST year's FSU game.



Hopefully they do it again using our personnel this year.
C
crh55
Why would you post that? Even if the QB debate is tired. I thought i was going to read about this year's match-up with FSU, and now i am having a post traumatic response by having to remember that game. I would rather be kicked in the ____ than have re-live that game again.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.