I
ItalicsThis is from the Oregon State scout site... just another reason to love OSU fans :crazy:
by Italics · 8/13/2010
BerliNY wrote:
That's hilarious until you think about what happened to Oregon State last time they played Boise. 42-14 IIRC. That's a tough, nasty cupcake that can do that to an elite, BcS, power team like Oregon State.
blue42 wrote:
This was mentioned on another thread but the first thought I had when I saw "The Pose" was a bunch of cupcakes. They didn't look to intimidating at all with the back 2 guys hiding behind the scared front guy! It looks like they are getting ready to run away from killer rabbits.
redneckjedi wrote:This was mentioned on another thread but the first thought I had when I saw "The Pose" was a bunch of cupcakes. They didn't look to intimidating at all with the back 2 guys hiding behind the scared front guy! It looks like they are getting ready to run away from killer rabbits.
"Perhaps we can confuse it by running away more!"
redneckjedi wrote:This was mentioned on another thread but the first thought I had when I saw "The Pose" was a bunch of cupcakes. They didn't look to intimidating at all with the back 2 guys hiding behind the scared front guy! It looks like they are getting ready to run away from killer rabbits.
"Perhaps we can confuse it by running away more!"
ABYUFAN wrote:
The best part of this photoshop is that it is essentially a BCS conference school conceding a loss to a non AQ school.