Archived Topic

How Do You Like Your Coke

by SpiffCoug · 8/12/2010

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
I love me some Coke Zero!
G
Guest
Love Coke Zero with Vanilla.
S
Schmoe
White, powdery, and up my nose...err...I mean Zero, Coke Zero!
S
SpiffCoug
hawkwing wrote:
Love Coke Zero with Vanilla.

Ditto. I wish they made a Coke Zero with Lime! Cherry's not too bad, but vanilla is great.
A
ABYUFAN
Um... I abstain from Coke, so my response in the poll (if such a response was offered) would be "none of the above". Or, perhaps, you could have just put the option of "Dr. Pepper" in there and I'd have chosen that one as well :whistle:
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Added.
H
HoosierCougar
Imbibing with the Good Dr. But I swore off all soda this year, so I'll have to wait until 2011 to make savor the sweetness again.
S
SpiffCoug
Well, I'll have one tomorrow in your honor!
U
urroner
kitic77 wrote:
Well, I'll have one tomorrow in your honor!


What!!!! In me. I ain't even going there dude.
C
CougarPeasant
Where's RC cola??? That really is the best cola drink.



Coke Zero is pretty good for diet.



But Dr Pepper is my fave.
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
I am honestly addicted to the Dew. Tried to give it up like 6 times in the last two years. It needs me.
A
ABYUFAN
CougarPeasant wrote:
Where's RC cola??? That really is the best cola drink.


You have us confused with an SEC school.... ;)
M
Metallicat
Dr. Pepper is my heroin.
B
BigCougsFan
Do the Dew!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
CougarClaw
um...Pepsi? HELLO?



just kidding. I don't drink Cola's very often.
Advertisement
H
HoosierCougar
CougarPeasant wrote:
Where's RC cola??? That really is the best cola drink.


In the late '70s and early 80s my grandparents (grandpa was a patriarch and former mission president) were involved in a mission to further open Sri Lanka and a few other countries for the official recognition of the church and formal preaching of the gospel. Then Elder Faust told them not to drink the water, bit that US-based soft drink companies would operate under higher levels of cleanliness than locals (and the carbonation would kill anything that happend to get through). He encouraged them to drink Coke and Pepsi. Grandpa didn't much care for either, but found RC and was basically addicted to it for the rest of his life :blush: .



As an aside, my brother served his mission in Singapore and spend several months in Sri Lanka working with many of the same people our grandparents had worked with.
C
CannonCougar85
Gotta Do The Dew!! But I also like Pepsi with a squirt of Vanilla in it.
L
Lawboy
I LOVE cola. LOVE it. But I have to go with diet, caffeine free. And not because I won't drink caffeine, but because that stuff kills my kidneys. Genetic kidney disease sucks, and caffeine causes me issues. But when I was younger, and the kidneys were better off, I was all about leaded Pepsi.
G
GolfDiveNCougs
With a shot of Cinnamon Syrup!!! Coke or Pepsi, doesn't matter. If you haven't had a cinnamon coke, you haven't lived. Oh, and by the way, DAMN that Starbucks for going away from the standard Cinnamon syrup and going to the Cinnamon Dulce stuff. Weird aftertaste that TOTALLY ruins the effect. They were my last go-to place. It's hit or miss (most often miss) anywhere else.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.