Archived Topic

Who is a BYU Football insider?

by MTM · 8/12/2010

Advertisement
M
MTM
Who on this board has the best sources within the program?
J
jonnylingo
Not me. :P do you really think that somebody is going to answer that question?
C
CannonCougar85
It's Jonny Lingo. The first to answer the question is the one with the best ties.
C
CannonCougar85
Seriously though the answer is MTM. Utah fans always know more about BYU then anybody else.

:lol:
R
redneckjedi
We used to have a couple, but they either stopped posting or lost their insiderness. I nominate Linette Chambers as our insider. :D
Advertisement
M
MTM
I heard something today that I'm not sure I believe and I sure as h*ll have learned about starting a firestorm so I don't want to post it here. :lol:



I wanted to PM someone who could confirm or deny.
B
BerliNY
I'm Spartacus. No I'm Spartacus!
S
snoscythe
MTM wrote:
I heard something today that I'm not sure I believe and I sure as h*ll have learned about starting a firestorm so I don't want to post it here. :lol:



I wanted to PM someone who could confirm or deny.


It really depends on what level of insider you are looking for. There's a difference between someone who would know what the coaches are saying, what the players are saying, or what the administration is saying.



That said, your best bet to get accurate info is to send a PM to cruiser. He's a very well plugged in poster who tends to not post often, but he does visit the site semi-frequently to just read (and probably get a chuckle out of what we think is going on).
J
jonnylingo
MTM wrote:
I heard something today that I'm not sure I believe and I sure as h*ll have learned about starting a firestorm so I don't want to post it here. :lol:



I wanted to PM someone who could confirm or deny.


Chicken. :P
C
CannonCougar85
I have a really good source in BYU athletics that I can ask if I don't know already. PM me if you wish but no guarantees.
Advertisement
L
Lawboy
I have 2 BYU contacts. 1 is in BYU AD compliance, but he never gives up anything. And by never, I mean never. The other is a football team doc. So when the season starts, if guys gets injuries, I could get some really good scoop on that. But that is about it. Hoping my team doc contact gets me on the sideline for the FSU game this year.
M
MTM
I think I got my question answered and turns out it there wasn't any validity to what I had heard.



Carry on.
S
SpiffCoug
Lawboy wrote:
I have 2 BYU contacts. 1 is in BYU AD compliance, but he never gives up anything. And by never, I mean never. The other is a football team doc. So when the season starts, if guys gets injuries, I could get some really good scoop on that. But that is about it. Hoping my team doc contact gets me on the sideline for the FSU game this year.

I'd be careful inquiring about an injured player. Your friend could be in trouble with HIPPA laws for disclosing any kind of medical information.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.