Archived Topic

Richins' (not Gooch for those who care) Case for Heaps

by jonnylingo · 8/11/2010

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Hate to burst your bubble, but this is actually written by Brett Richins:



http://deepshadesofblue.com/byu-quarterback-time-to-choose/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Bleacher Report evidently hasn't changed the source credit on any of their automatic article feeds from DSOB, and all of the recent DSOB articles written by Richins have been credited to Gooch.
J
jonnylingo
snoscythe wrote:
Hate to burst your bubble, but this is actually written by Brett Richins:



http://deepshadesofblue.com/byu-quarterback-time-to-choose/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Bleacher Report evidently hasn't changed the source credit on any of their automatic article feeds from DSOB, and all of the recent DSOB articles written by Richins have been credited to Gooch.


I had not bubble to burst. No matter who wrote it, I think the points made are good ones. I will change the post heading. I know how you feel about headings that are not 100 percent accurate.
S
snoscythe
jonnylingo wrote:
Hate to burst your bubble, but this is actually written by Brett Richins:



http://deepshadesofblue.com/byu-quarterback-time-to-choose/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Bleacher Report evidently hasn't changed the source credit on any of their automatic article feeds from DSOB, and all of the recent DSOB articles written by Richins have been credited to Gooch.


I had not bubble to burst. No matter who wrote it, I think the points made are good ones. I will change the post heading. I know how you feel about headings that are not 100 percent accurate.


There's a HUGE difference between Gooch's and Richin's opinions. I think most would agree with that, including Gooch and Richins. Thanks for changing the topic to correctly attribute the opinion.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.