Archived Topic

Who has more yards in the opening game?

by SpiffCoug · 8/11/2010

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
I think Nelson might.
J
jonnylingo
good question. i have no idea.
S
snoscythe
Nelson--even if he only gets garbage minutes.



Sarkisian is trying to install a pro-set offense, and Locker is trying to up his draft stock. Neither of those involve him tucking and running very often.
B
Brayden Green
Nelson, but I wish that Nelson has more PASSING yards than Locker. That would be great for us!
B
blue42
I hope it's the guy for BYU that runs out on the field to pick up the kick off tee.
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
Locker. Our corners will lock down their receivers (I hope); Locker will scramble in the backfield, trying to stick with pro-style game plan, and then take off.

Not Nelson. Nelson will take off running several times, they will have game planned for that. Jake will come in bc Nelson is getting shut down and the ball will start getting thrown down-field and that opens our running game........oh wait, that's BYU's M.O. and has been for years.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.