Archived Topic

Anyone got there tickets yet.

by BYUBALLIN · 8/10/2010

Advertisement
B
BYUBALLIN
Just wondering if anyone has go their season tickets yet?
C
CannonCougar85
I haven't received mine yet and I was beginning to wonder. Good to see I'm not the only one
B
blue42
I haven't either, I have been driving my wife nuts every day asking her if they came in the mail. Glad to hear others are still waiting.
F
Florwood
Got some, but they were for the Covey Center...no BYU tickets yet.
C
Cougs_Rule
I heard the ticket office is holding them in protest for the protracted qb battle and wont be sending them until the coaches decide. Not buying?

Ok, how about they are sending them late to distract fans from the qb watch vigil

Ya, I never made it as a comic.
Advertisement
G
ghansen188
I called the ticket office today. They said they were having some problems with the printing. They expect to mail the tickets the end of this week or early next week.
C
Cougs_Rule
ghansen188 wrote:
I called the ticket office today. They said they were having some problems with the printing. They expect to mail the tickets the end of this week or early next week.


SEE! I told you!
F
Florwood
Still no tickets. I read on a tweet somewhere (I think it must have been Wrubell, then was deleted) that it was because they're going to change the pictures to all OOC game moments, in support of the pending independence announcement. For real. :skeptic:
C
cougarsunited
BYUBALLIN wrote:
Just wondering if anyone has go their season tickets yet?


Dude, please, for the sake of affiliating with BYU, TAKE A GRAMMAR CLASS.
J
JamieVallen
cougarsunited wrote:
Just wondering if anyone has go their season tickets yet?


Dude, please, for the sake of affiliating with BYU, TAKE A GRAMMAR CLASS.

Seriously?
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
jmvcougar wrote:
BYUBALLIN wrote:
Just wondering if anyone has go their season tickets yet?


Dude, please, for the sake of affiliating with BYU, TAKE A GRAMMAR CLASS.

Seriously?


This is HILARIOUS coming from cougarsunited...
C
Cougs_Rule
Done got my ticket dealios today. all y'all git yers?

Seriously, mine did arrive today.
C
CannonCougar85
dmcougar wrote:
Done got my ticket dealios today. all y'all git yers?

Seriously, mine did arrive today.


What do the pictures look like on the tickets? MWC teams in the pictures?
S
Schmoe
CannonCougar85 wrote:
Done got my ticket dealios today. all y'all git yers?

Seriously, mine did arrive today.


What do the pictures look like on the tickets? MWC teams in the pictures?


Weird, they're all independent teams: Notre Dame, Navy, Army...
K
kjjson
CannonCougar85 wrote:
Done got my ticket dealios today. all y'all git yers?

Seriously, mine did arrive today.


What do the pictures look like on the tickets? MWC teams in the pictures?


Got mine yesterday. As for the pictures, I'm not sure which conference the teams are from, MWC or Independent, WAC? The only players on the tickets I saw are BYU Cougars, and who knows what conference they belong to.
Advertisement
P
ProV1
My tickets came today. What a pathetic home schedule.
L
Lawboy
Got my tickets today as well. 1 great game, 3 decent games, and 2 dogs. Not the best home schedule, but at least I will get to see them play at FSU. Still waiting on those tickets to arrive now.
S
Schmoe
Lawboy wrote:
Got my tickets today as well. 1 great game, 2 decent games, and 2 dogs. Not the best home schedule, but at least I will get to see them play at FSU. Still waiting on those tickets to arrive now.


You only got tickets for five games? You got screwed...
L
Lawboy
Florida State is away. Going to 7 games this year. HA!
F
Florwood
Here are the pics on the season tickets. Nice, just wish they didn't have to brand them with corporate sponsors. On the other hand, it's nice to have our game against Washington union-endorsed. Also like the royal blue on games 2 and 5.



http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4093/4918401153_30fce89541_z.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4074/4919000662_b1906686f2_z.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.