Archived Topic

Cougar Corner Logan Road Trip?

by SpiffCoug · 8/10/2010

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Any interest in getting a group together to go cheer on the Cougs in Logan?
U
urroner
kitic77 wrote:
Any interest in getting a group together to go cheer on the Cougs in Logan?


I would love to go to Logan, but it's either go to Logan and see the big brothers beat up on the little brothers and spend lots of money for an airplane ticket...or...go to Tallahassee with the Chambers and other insane Cougar types on a bus and see the O'Neill and the other Cougars pile-drive them Seminoles into the ground.





Ahhhh......I'm headed to Tallahassee. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
S
Schmoe
Why would you ever go to Logan for anything, ever? I kid, but with my finances and school and all, I can't be enthused enough about going to sit around U of U Jr. and watch a totally one-sided game.
G
Guest
I will be keeping my eye on this as I may be out of town that weekend, but I may not be and may be interested.
A
AmmonCougar1
I would love to make the roadie from the North! Any other takers from Idaho Falls or somewhere in between that would be interested in carpooling with me?



Go Cougs!!!



J. Child

Ammon, ID



ps. I may be able to get several buddies from my ward if someone is buying a clock of tickets. PM me if so.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.