Archived Topic

Any still left?

by AmmonCougar1 · 8/9/2010

Advertisement
A
AmmonCougar1
Are there any players still left who were recruited by Crowton? I know with red-shirt seasons and missions some players can be in the 'system' for up to 8 years (if I'm not mistaken--feel free to correct me if I am). But I just wondered if this season (or maybe even last) is our first to see solely recruits brought in by Bronco and his staff while he was head coach.



Thanks for any help given.



Go Cougs!!!



J. Child

Ammon, ID
B
byutx
Several on the team would have been recruited under Crowton, particularly those that signed in 2005, just a few months after GC got the boot. This would include guys like Hafoka, Ashworth, M. Reynolds, So'oto. Also, I'm sure some of the '06 and maybe even '07 signees were on the recruiting radar prior to Bronco being named coach.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.