Archived Topic

Buying single game BBall Tickets for away games

by IowaCougar · 8/6/2010

Advertisement
I
IowaCougar
I'm looking to get tickets for the Creighton game on Dec. 1st. I suspect that the single-game tickets aren't on sale yet, but could someone help me on the process for buying single-game tickets in such a way as to be seated in the BYU section? Thanks for your help!
C
craigoscarson
IowaCougar wrote:
I'm looking to get tickets for the Creighton game on Dec. 1st. I suspect that the single-game tickets aren't on sale yet, but could someone help me on the process for buying single-game tickets in such a way as to be seated in the BYU section? Thanks for your help!


Iowa - If you're only looking for 1,2 tickets, send me a private message here once the basketball season starts. The players families usually don't not travel to the games outside of the west coast. Every player is entitled to 4 tickets to every game and they often go unused... even at the NCAA tourney, there were 15 Hartsocks, the Fredettes, the players wives, my family and still unused seats. There will be plenty of availability for Creighton. I'll talk to Jeremiah Hartsock once the season gets underway; he'll talk to his brother and the rest of the team and I'm sure we can get you a couple tickets right behind the Cougar bench. It might be the only game I get to attend this year.
I
IowaCougar
Thanks so much! i'll get back to you on it! I needed some good news after losing our basement to the flooding.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.