B
BerliNYSo apparently with the NCAA's punishment for Reggie Bu$h'$ mi$deed$, USC is not only dq'ed from bowl games (as I had originally understood) but is also ineligible for winning the PAC-10 conference championship. Buuuuuut, what happens BCS-wise if USC is actually good this year (or next)? I've heard that they won't be eligible for the USA Today poll, but I've heard nothing regarding the AP or coaches' polls which are needed to calculate a BCS ranking. So even if the BCS chose not to include USC in it's weekly rankings, someone else could (and presumably would).
So what would happen if the USC went undefeated in 2010 and no other team did (even the winner BCS "national" championship game)?
Could USC fans claim a "national" championship if their calculated BCS ranking was the highest even w/o playing in a BCS Bowl game?
As long as there's no playoff/tournament, does a ban on postseason play necessarily eliminate you from the NC?

