Archived Topic

Pitta Poll

by Mars · 7/24/2010

Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
This is funny! Reading the comments and all the Raven fans are shocked how lopsided the poll is, in favor of Pitta.



Then a poster got the wild hair of checking things out a bit, and said this.


Well I checked the page referrals for this post and the page was linked from http://www.cougarfan.com/ about 400 times. Cougar Times is a BYU site, so that is the reason it seems so lopsided right now.


And...


1200+ votes for Pitta?!? Man, those BYU guys are serious!


Another...


Those BYU guys are damn serious. How about a cup of coffee?


And one of my favorites...


I heard that 42 of Steve Youngs kids are now at BYU.
Y
Y12
I liked this one refering to the 4th down against Oklahoma.


That play was Jason Witten-esque.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.