Archived Topic

Barry Lamb Retiring-Grad Asst Howell Hired

by YBrit · 7/22/2010

Advertisement
Y
YBrit
http://twitter.com/gregwrubell





Lamb has been around a long time, hopefully having a fresh new mind in there will add a dynamic of speed and intensity. I figure that's what Bronco sees in Howell.
C
CougarClaw
craigoscarson wrote:





Buy/Sell - BYU football has to replace 2 coaches after this year?


Sell, the year for assts to cash in will be 2013... Anae and Hill won't get good enough offers to leave before then


One down, one to go...



sorry Craigo, I'm thinking number 2 will happen before 2013. =) :D



oh wait. I said AFTER this year...crap! :sulk: I meant...something that includes what just happened! :lol: :lol:
G
Guest
This is a big loss for us, Lamb was an amazing coach. He'll be sorely missed.
C
CougarClaw
bigger than the Track Team Coaching loss? I think that one will result in fewer championships than Lamb IMHO.
S
scott715
Sorry to see Lamb leave. He has been there a long time. I am glad to see that Howell has been there 3 years. I was afraid that this was his first year coaching seeing that he was a grad assistant. Trust Bronco.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.