Archived Topic

Inception: Thumbs Up/Down

by SpiffCoug · 7/22/2010

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
My wife and I are thinking of going to the movies tonight. Would you guys recommend Inception as a good "date" movie?
S
snoscythe
Absolutely. It's a cerebral movie that requires you to think a bit (what you'd expect from the guy who did Memento, The Prestige, and the two most recent Batman movies), but it's far and away the best thing in theaters this year, unless you're in a Pixar mood.



I saw it with my wife, and she thoroughly loved it too. It's not a "get-er-in-the-mood" movie, but it will entertain, and it does have a lovey-dovey backstory driving the character that your wife will appreciate if she's anything like my wife.
G
Guest
My wife didn't really want to see it, but I dragged her along. Afterwards, she admitted I was right and that it was a great movie.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.