B
BYUgrad03Sorry if this has already been answered, but I was wondering where we stand with this kid.
Saw him on TV last year when Bingham went to TX to play Trinity, and was very impressed with him. Is there any news on where he's leaning lately. The Yewt fans I've talked to seem to think he's been leaning towards them since their Pac-10 announcment.
Seems like this time last year we already had 20+ commitments. Seems a little slower this year, maybe I just got a little spoiled from last years big haul.
Saw him on TV last year when Bingham went to TX to play Trinity, and was very impressed with him. Is there any news on where he's leaning lately. The Yewt fans I've talked to seem to think he's been leaning towards them since their Pac-10 announcment.
Seems like this time last year we already had 20+ commitments. Seems a little slower this year, maybe I just got a little spoiled from last years big haul.

