Archived Topic

Big Blue Bash: Be there

by YBrit · 7/22/2010

Advertisement
Y
YBrit
http://twitter.com/gregwrubell




BIGGEST "Big Blue Bash," 8/21 in SLC. Bronco, Holmoe, Chad Lewis, players to speak. Tix $5 advance, $10 door; call Cougar Club 800-426-4298




Amazing, cheap, fantastic speakers and Wrubell.
F
Florwood
A little more info: The Salt Lake Chapter of the BYU cougar club invites all cougar fans to attend the 5th annual big blue bsh—a pre season BYU football party on Saturday, August 21st, 7 pm – 9 pm, at the Sheraton Hotel in SLC, Utah.



BYU Head Football Coach Bronco Mendenhall, Chad Lewis, and Tom Holmoe will be featured speakers. MC’s are Greg Wrubell and Blaine Fowler. Prior to the program a reception will be held from 7 pm – 7:30 pm, where attendees will enjoy getting augotraphs, light hors d’oeuvres, music, trivia, giveaways, Cosmo, and the BYU Cheer Squad. The new BYU football t-shirt and Chad Lewis’ book will be available for purchase.

Admission is $5 in advance, $10 at the door. Fans must RSVP and pay no later than Aug. 18 to get the $5 rate. To RSVP call Cougar Club at 801-422-2583 or 1-800-426-4298. You do not have to be a Cougar Club member to attend.



I went last year and really enjoyed the opportunity to meet people, get autographs, and listen to talks to get pumped up for the season. Get there a little early, quite a line forms.
U
urroner
Dang!!! I'm in Utah, but I'm headed back to Florida on the 6th. Bummer dude.



BTW, I went back to the BYU campus yesterday for the first time in a loooooong time and, even though the campus has changed quite a bit, I loved just walking around the campus. I need to swing by the Ninth Street Creamery and pick up some ice cream and see if it's as good as my homemade ice cream.
S
snoscythe
urroner wrote:
I need to swing by the Ninth Street Creamery and pick up some ice cream and see if it's as good as my homemade ice cream.


You make homemade ice cream? How do you keep any dairy product from curdling in your hideous physical presence?



:lol:
D
Ddawg
snoscythe wrote:
I need to swing by the Ninth Street Creamery and pick up some ice cream and see if it's as good as my homemade ice cream.


You make homemade ice cream? How do you keep any dairy product from curdling in your hideous physical presence?



:lol:


Gotta be that Southern "whole milk!" It's got "staying power" - even w/ Urroner speeding up it's demise!!!! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!

:D :lol: :D :lol: :bug:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.