Archived Topic

Another negative BYU preview

by Mars · 7/21/2010

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
I don't understand how the guy can say this: "there's enough depth to replace running back Harvey Unga," but then go on to rank the RB corps as the weakest position at a C-.



:skeptic:
M
Mars
snoscythe wrote:
I don't understand how the guy can say this: "there's enough depth to replace running back Harvey Unga," but then go on to rank the RB corps as the weakest position at a C-.

And I must be wearing blue goggles because I would give our O-Line a solid "A".
R
redneckjedi
Mars wrote:
I don't understand how the guy can say this: "there's enough depth to replace running back Harvey Unga," but then go on to rank the RB corps as the weakest position at a C-.

And I must be wearing blue goggles because I would give our O-Line a solid "A".


Our O-line kept Gerald McCoy off Max Hall enough for us to beat OU, and returns 4 starters. I'd give it an A too.
L
Lawboy
I like the negative reviews, to be honest. Let the doubters pile on. Will just help Bronco get the teams attention more this year.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.