Archived Topic

All-Sports Pass: Bring Back Tradition

by YBrit · 7/18/2010

Advertisement
Y
YBrit
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs521.ash1/30643_410523512056_718372056_4622274_4347280_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Just made this up on the clock. I've also began a shutterfly book of soley BYU football...it's not for profit, but when it's completed It'll be awesome.
S
Schmoe
Well done, I dig it, except...ROYAL BLUE...
Y
YBrit
Schmoe wrote:
Well done, I dig it, except...ROYAL BLUE...




It's royal now, I didn't even think about that, I'll update it soon.
S
Schmoe
Woot!
Y
YBrit
Boom





http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs186.snc4/37629_427527562056_718372056_5100523_2903901_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
G
Guest
I love the card, I hate the fact that I can no longer pay more to get better seats than some other abercrombie student.
Y
YBrit
hawkwing wrote:
I love the card, I hate the fact that I can no longer pay more to get better seats than some other abercrombie student.




Actually, if you're dressed like a crombo you'll get excellent seating. The secret is to pretend you're not interested in going, and have lots of apps on your phone so you don't pay attention to the game, that's how you get great seating.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.