Archived Topic

Question about FUI

by QuarterbackU · 7/13/2010

Advertisement
Q
QuarterbackU
I was watching Hard Knocks: Cincinatti Bengals edition on NFL network two nights ago and Fui Vakapuna got a lot of face time. I've heard a million times that Fui is on the Bengals roster and has made the team all but in the show, Fui is the last player to get cut by Marvin Lewis....What is the deal here?



I'm pretty sure this is from last years training camp, which Fui made the team right?
S
snoscythe
QuarterbackU wrote:
I was watching Hard Knocks: Cincinatti Bengals edition on NFL network two nights ago and Fui Vakapuna got a lot of face time. I've heard a million times that Fui is on the Bengals roster and has made the team all but in the show, Fui is the last player to get cut by Marvin Lewis....What is the deal here?



I'm pretty sure this is from last years training camp, which Fui made the team right?


You're right on both counts. Fui was the last cut, but the Bengals resigned him to the roster halfway through the season.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.