Archived Topic

Lee Aguirre

by Mars · 7/13/2010

Advertisement
M
Mars


Says he's red-shirting this year. Which can't be fun for him personally, but is good news for the team and the defense next year.
L
Lawboy
Mars wrote:


Says he's red-shirting this year. Which can't be fun for him personally, but is good news for the team and the defense next year.


Source? Wonder if Everett will redshirt as well?
Y
YBrit
Lawboy wrote:


Says he's red-shirting this year. Which can't be fun for him personally, but is good news for the team and the defense next year.


Source? Wonder if Everett will redshirt as well?




I hope not. DQ will be in a situation similar to the 2004 receivers. When Fresh and JC transfers immediately replaced seniors!!!! Ya, some great bi-polar recruiting by Crowton I suppose. I just ran into Toby (you know his infamous dad) and thought...BYU, you've come a long way. I'm aware that not all players even play so I don't blame any former coaches that were let go.



Anyways, back to DQ he's faster and/or bigger than any DB at the moment, he's going to be an impact player and will bring another Jordan Pendleton mentality on the field. This guy will allow LBs to be LBs, allow the safety to cheat and he will play islands-against FSU,TCU talent. He's a bit faster than Juice Q, and almost as fast as Drew Phillips, so be confident in this guy. Bradley has earned his time, but DQ is going to sit somebody.
S
scott715
I like your comments, if he can play, play him. The time to win is now. If he is that solid, that will help our young LBs to settle in to their roles.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.