Archived Topic

cmon Chicago Bears

by BYUBALLIN · 7/13/2010

Advertisement
B
BYUBALLIN
read an article that the Bears might be taking Harvey. That would be great i was raised in Chicago and i love the BEARS.
S
SpiffCoug
BYUBALLIN wrote:
read an article that the Bears might be taking Harvey. That would be great i was raised in Chicago and i love the BEARS.

As a Vikings fan, I can't think of a worse place for Harvey to go!
C
craigoscarson
Explain to me why people aren't talking about the Eagles and the Colts. Both teams would be lights out with a Brandon Jacobs type back to go with what they already have.
B
BYUBALLIN
kitic77 are you from Minnesota???
S
SpiffCoug
BYUBALLIN wrote:
kitic77 are you from Minnesota???

Nope. For Christmas in 1987, I got a book on the Super Bowl. I felt sorry for the Vikings and because they lost four Super Bowls, I thought they must not have many fans (I was 10). I said, I'm going to be a Vikings fan. Been one ever since.
Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
kitic77 wrote:
kitic77 are you from Minnesota???

Nope. For Christmas in 1987, I got a book on the Super Bowl. I felt sorry for the Vikings and because they lost four Super Bowls, I thought they must not have many fans (I was 10). I said, I'm going to be a Vikings fan. Been one ever since.


So... You've been disappointed a few times :P



Is Brett coming back or going to a different team???
B
BYUBALLIN
thats a pretty funny story. I just started liking BYU for no reason at all. Nobody in my family is a member and we never knew any members. I just joined the church 2 1/2 years ago. Everyone in my ward thinks its so funny a kid from Chicago just starts liking the Cougars. I have been a die hard BYU fan since, I moved to idaho bought season tix and drove 6 hours to all the home games. Know we live in provo, i feel like iam in heaven so close to BYU football.
S
SpiffCoug
BigCougsFan wrote:
BYUBALLIN wrote:
kitic77 are you from Minnesota???

Nope. For Christmas in 1987, I got a book on the Super Bowl. I felt sorry for the Vikings and because they lost four Super Bowls, I thought they must not have many fans (I was 10). I said, I'm going to be a Vikings fan. Been one ever since.


So... You've been disappointed a few times :P



Is Brett coming back or going to a different team???

Yep. I still hate Herschel Walker. And still can't watch the highlights of the 1998 NFC champ game.



I don't know about Favre. I think he can still play. But it still feels wrong for me to be cheering for him.
M
Mars
BYUBALLIN wrote:
thats a pretty funny story. I just started liking BYU for no reason at all. Nobody in my family is a member and we never knew any members. I just joined the church 2 1/2 years ago. Everyone in my ward thinks its so funny a kid from Chicago just starts liking the Cougars. I have been a die hard BYU fan since, I moved to idaho bought season tix and drove 6 hours to all the home games. Know we live in provo, i feel like iam in heaven so close to BYU football.

You're a lucky man.
Advertisement
M
Mingjai
kitic77 wrote:
read an article that the Bears might be taking Harvey. That would be great i was raised in Chicago and i love the BEARS.

As a Vikings fan, I can't think of a worse place for Harvey to go!


I split my time between the Twin Cities and Chicago, and I'm a fan of neither!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.