Archived Topic

tackle football

by Zilog · 7/10/2010

Advertisement
Z
Zilog
We're playing tackle at mountain view in peek if anyone wants to come.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BYUBALLIN
i would love to play. wish i would have seen this sooner.
J
JamieVallen
BYUBALLIN wrote:
i would love to play. wish i would have seen this sooner.

They play almost every Saturday there, and have pretty much played all year round



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Z
Zilog
BYUBALLIN wrote:
i would love to play. wish i would have seen this sooner.


We play every Saturday. And just moved the time to 12. Feel free to stop by anytime!
B
BYUBALLIN
ok cool just moved to provo. so iam gonna have to find where thats at.
Advertisement
Z
Zilog
BYUBALLIN wrote:
ok cool just moved to provo. so iam gonna have to find where thats at.


645 West Center Street

Orem, UT 84057



We play in the Bruin Bowl. Which is the name of the 'stadium'.
B
BYUBALLIN
ok sweet. iam diff gonna try and make it.
M
MTM
How old (young) are you guys?!



Honestly, I think a game of tackle football would put me in the grave.
Z
Zilog
MTM wrote:
How old (young) are you guys?!



Honestly, I think a game of tackle football would put me in the grave.


We range from 18 to 37. Though most of us are between 24-28.



We play to have fun, not to show how tough we are. No one tries to hurt anyone, because we want everyone there next week.
M
MTM
Zilog wrote:
How old (young) are you guys?!



Honestly, I think a game of tackle football would put me in the grave.


We range from 18 to 37. Though most of us are between 24-28.



We play to have fun, not to show how tough we are. No one tries to hurt anyone, because we want everyone there next week.


Well enjoy your youth. I'm 44 and I know I would be in bed for a couple days after that. My back hurts after walking 18.
Advertisement
Z
Zilog
Zilog wrote:
We're playing tackle at mountain view in peek if anyone wants to come.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">




I kind of feel spammerish... I've been a lurker on here since 2007.. Don't ever post because I don't really have anything to add.. But..



For those in the Utah County area.. We're playing tackle football at Mountain View High School at 12. I know it's Utah day.. But still.. It should be fun.



For those you like football but don't like to play tackle we have a person who plays with us but just has a flag on. We take his flag to bring him down and he uses two below on everyone else. It can suck sometimes, but it's a good arrangement so everyone can play.



Let me know if you have any questions. :)
B
BYUBALLIN
ok guys iam gonna play this saturday. iam just hoping i dont get lost
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.