Archived Topic

USC players transferring

by Y 4 Ever · 7/9/2010

Advertisement
Y
Y 4 Ever
Isn't Havili a Senior this year? Didn't we just lose our senior running back, leaving a huge hole in our roster? Can't USC juniors and seniors transfer this year with no penalty? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................
L
Lawboy
The kids transferring so far are all back-ups--no starters. Guys looking to play elsewhere and see this as an out. Havilli starts and I do not see him leaving USC. And if he was gonna, it happens within the next 2 weeks. But I think it won't. USC depth is being affected, but not their top talent level-- so far.
S
Short_Change
Havili has already said he's staying.
Y
Y 4 Ever
Ya, I honestly can't imagine him leaving either, but it sure would be a nice roster addition for this year...
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.