Archived Topic

Cougar Club Member Numbers Effects our Attractiveness

by scott715 · 7/9/2010

Advertisement
S
scott715
It appears that the number of members does have an impact on how other conferences views us. I and my four kids are going to sign up. I invite you to do the same if not already members. Also I am looking into becoming a chapter coordiantor for Eastern Oregon (and attending the games at BSU).



Here are the current chapters:



Cougar Club Regional Contacts Director

Glendale, CA John Hansen

California North

L.A. North, CA

L.A. South, CA

Orange County, CA

San Diego, CA Wayne Sorensen

Ventura, CA Dale Hendrickson

Riverside, CA

Colorado Linda Murri

Richfield, UT Don Hill



Texas Brian and TerrI Thomas

Albuquerque, NM Steve Christiansen

Wash. D.C. Bob Pew

Southeast Area Keith Hansen

Montana/Wyoming Wayne Ware



Notice that there is none in Las Vegas. That needs to change.



I will let you know after I talk to the office.
S
scott715
I spoke with the office and they said that there is a chapter in Las Vegas. They would like to see a couple form in Idaho. Anyone interested? They are working on a handbook for chapter presidents on what to do and how to organize. This should be fun.



Any Presidents on this board?
B
BYULV
scott715 wrote:
I spoke with the office and they said that there is a chapter in Las Vegas. They would like to see a couple form in Idaho. Anyone interested? They are working on a handbook for chapter presidents on what to do and how to organize. This should be fun.



Any Presidents on this board?


The las Vegas chapter pres. Is in my ward. If you want to get ahold of them, let me know.

The chapter here seems fairly active. There are always a lot of BYU related activities going on.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
crazycougar84601
So let's say I was mulling the thought of joining the Cougar Club. What is the difference between the regular entry level ($100) and the bronze level ($200)?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
L
Lawboy
crazycougar84601 wrote:
So let's say I was mulling the thought of joining the Cougar Club. What is the difference between the regular entry level ($100) and the bronze level ($200)?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


About $100.



Actually, with Bronze you get a parking pass for football, but it is way west of the stadium. Also get priority access to CC functions. Gold, Silver get first, but bronze gets leftovers, and for some things, basic members might not even get in.
C
crazycougar84601
Lawboy wrote:
So let's say I was mulling the thought of joining the Cougar Club. What is the difference between the regular entry level ($100) and the bronze level ($200)?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


About $100.



Actually, with Bronze you get a parking pass for football, but it is way west of the stadium. Also get priority access to CC functions. Gold, Silver get first, but bronze gets leftovers, and for some things, basic members might not even get in.


Thanks for the insight. I knew as soon as I posted that I set myself up for the $100 joke.



I park way west of the stadium now. Also I only go to 2-3 games a year for football. But I do enjoy it very much and would like to donate to the program, of course I'd like to get my $200 bucks worth too



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
CougarClaw
crazycougar84601 wrote:
So let's say I was mulling the thought of joining the Cougar Club. What is the difference between the regular entry level ($100) and the bronze level ($200)?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


don't you also get a jar of qb spit?



Bronze get's you the 3rd string

Silver 2nd string

Gold gives you spit AND used towels.
B
bennyhaha
Scott, where at in eastern Oregon are you? I used to live in Elgin before I moved to Utah.
S
scott715
Pendleton, I teach at the local Community college. I was told there used to be a chapter in Treasure Vally on the OR-ID boarder.
Advertisement
S
scott715
Bronze Cougars ($200) receive higher priority for tickets (season, single-game, away, bowl, NCAA, etc.); they receive a Lot 5 Parking Pass (out-of-state members may request passes for single games when in town). Bronze Cougars also have access to the six Pre-game Briefing in the Cougar Room (space available) and receive the season football poster as part of their benefits.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.