Archived Topic

Harvey IS a man!

by Florwood · 7/8/2010

Advertisement
F
Florwood
From Drew's blog, I don't think he could have given a better answer here:



"No, not [bitter] at all," Unga said. "If I am bitter, that's the wrong thing to do. I made the mistake. I am a grown up, I am a man now. I signed the honor code when I got here. I had a violation....It is what it is. For me to be bitter, that's absolutely not the case."
G
Guest
Good for him. I respect Harvey and the way he is handling things.
C
Cougarpoke
Totally impressed with Harvey. He could have turned the situation into a very bad one for himself and BYU. He has reacted appropriately and with a lot of class. I wish him the best in his future and hope he eventually completes his course work to get his degree. Furthermore, I hope his son Jackson is a stud RB that will sign with BYU in 18 years or so.
B
BerliNY
Florwood wrote:
From Drew's blog, I don't think he could have given a better answer here:



"No, not [bitter] at all," Unga said. "If I am bitter, that's the wrong thing to do. I made the mistake. I am a grown up, I am a man now. I signed the honor code when I got here. I had a violation....It is what it is. For me to be bitter, that's absolutely not the case."


Pure class. Max Hall would be proud.
D
Ddawg
Go Harvey!!! True blue - through & through!!! A real solid guy. Best of luck in the draft!! (pick him up Steelers!!!)

8)
Advertisement
M
MojoCougar
Great attitude. It is the only state of mind that will serve him well. I'll follow his pro career as a loyal fan.
M
Mars


Amen to everything already said above.
I
Italics
did you see him in the shower or something?



Geeze, man, I could've told you this a long time ago...
D
Ddawg
MojoCougar wrote:
Great attitude. It is the only state of mind that will serve him well. I'll follow his pro career as a loyal fan.


Keep your fingers crossed - light a candle - throw salt over your shoulder & chant a mantra - anywhere but the Oakland Raiders!!!!! Nooooooo ........

:lol: :lol:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.