Archived Topic

Just An FYI - Latest Hall/Cardinals Article

by ttribe · 7/7/2010

Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
"Sometimes you've got to take the guy you want to go in the dark alley with."



hahaha... best line out of any aricle, ever!!! I wonder what his wife is thinking about the quote :lol: :D
S
snoscythe
BlueIsBetter wrote:
"Sometimes you've got to take the guy you want to go in the dark alley with."



hahaha... best line out of any aricle, ever!!! I wonder what his wife is thinking about the quote :lol: :D


Up on the hill, the saying goes "Sometimes you've got to take the guy you want to go to a remote highway rest-stop with"



http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k316/vote_quimby/brokebackwhit.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Ddawg
snoscythe wrote:
"Sometimes you've got to take the guy you want to go in the dark alley with."



hahaha... best line out of any aricle, ever!!! I wonder what his wife is thinking about the quote :lol: :D


Up on the hill, the saying goes "Sometimes you've got to take the guy you want to go to a remote highway rest-stop with"



http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k316/vote_quimby/brokebackwhit.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">




Whoooooo!!!!!! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha--ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!!!!! That's funny!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
B
byutx
snoscythe wrote:
"Sometimes you've got to take the guy you want to go in the dark alley with."



hahaha... best line out of any aricle, ever!!! I wonder what his wife is thinking about the quote :lol: :D


Up on the hill, the saying goes "Sometimes you've got to take the guy you want to go to a remote highway rest-stop with"



http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k316/vote_quimby/brokebackwhit.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Reminds me of your avatar. "I'm from the streets. And I'm the lAAAAAAAAAAAAst guy you're gonna wanna mess with in a darkened alley-<looks at script>dark alley"
Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
byutx wrote:
BlueIsBetter wrote:
"Sometimes you've got to take the guy you want to go in the dark alley with."



hahaha... best line out of any aricle, ever!!! I wonder what his wife is thinking about the quote :lol: :D


Up on the hill, the saying goes "Sometimes you've got to take the guy you want to go to a remote highway rest-stop with"



http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k316/vote_quimby/brokebackwhit.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Reminds me of your avatar. "I'm from the streets. And I'm the lAAAAAAAAAAAAst guy you're gonna wanna mess with in a darkened alley-<looks at script>dark alley"


Where did I get poison ivy? <<flash to rest stop at night, dog barking in background>>



Well someone has to read the plea bargain? I would, but I have Laker tickets <<flash to same rest stop at night, dog barking in background>>
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.