Archived Topic

My dream last night

by Short_Change · 7/7/2010

Advertisement
S
Short_Change
This is just all in good fun, but I really did have a BYU dream last night. The only things I remember were watching the beginning of our first game vs Wash. The "important" part of my dream was that Riley Nelson was named the starter just before game time because Wash. was terrible vs the run and that's one of his strengths. I do think I remember the announcers in my dream saying that Jake Heaps would most likely start the rest of the season but Bronco liked the match-up with Riley vs Wash. Only time will tell what happens. Can't wait for fall camp!
C
CrimsonCoug
You any relation to Lehi?
C
CougarClaw
huh. I dreamed about Lebron James and how he wanted my advice on which team to join. I told him that money should be second to championships was my key advice. But then I wanted to tell him to join either the Knicks or the Nets, but then i'd be a hypocrite.



Very odd dream.
I
Italics
last night I dreamed that the world was dark... and cold... as dark and cold as my soul...
S
Short_Change
CrimsonCoug wrote:
You any relation to Lehi?


Let me check newfamilysearch. ;)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.