Archived Topic

NCAA 11 Game Covers

by Bluma · 7/2/2010

Advertisement
B
Bluma
I did this a few years back, and feel like making some more this year. The first one is Jordan Pendleton. I have the svg (vector) template set up for more of these, so that's out of the way. I doctored the Pendleton photo to get a similar sweat affect that Tebow's photo had. That took almost as long as setting up the BYU background template.







If I post any more, they will be here:

http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k114/Bluma_96/game-covers/



8)
B
BYUBALLIN
if you have time could you do a chambers one?
B
Bluma
I think Heaps and Chambers will be the next two.
B
Bluma
Chambers and a leaning tower of Yootah:



B
Bluma
PS3:



Advertisement
C
CannonCougar85
Bluma wrote:
PS3:





Those are incredible!! Nice work!!
S
snuffleupagus
I searched the web and cant find any for BYU except for here. So I decided to learn how to make some and this is what I came up with so far. Good, bad?

First: http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd52/CosmoCougarRocks/NCAA%2011%20custom%20covers/NCAA11test1.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Second: http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd52/CosmoCougarRocks/NCAA%2011%20custom%20covers/NCAA11test3.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Third: http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd52/CosmoCougarRocks/NCAA%2011%20custom%20covers/NCAA11test4.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%"> (addition of the ESPN)



Last: http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd52/CosmoCougarRocks/NCAA%2011%20custom%20covers/NCAA11test5.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%"> (addition of the Y logo)



They are a lot alike but it is hard to find pictures of BYU players in hi res that are on the current roster.



EDIT: Wow! Sorry guys I'm new to this forum so I don't know how to make those pictures appear smaller on this site.
B
BigCougsFan
Hahaha -- I love the blue goggled game covers! Why not add more "Y" to it???



Heck... Throw the infamous Harline catch in the upper corner. The "4th and 18" of Collie zipping passed McCain in the other upper corner. George running as Sly desperately tries to stay on his feet as he clumsily(is that a word?) falls into the hands of another pathetic frUte, at the bottom of the cover.



Then in the center, put Max Hall in the press room with his pads on stating, "I hate Utah..."
S
snuffleupagus
If you are serious about that cover, I'll give it a try and see what happens.. Also keep in mind I am still learning how to do these since no one else will do BYU covers and I dont like the Tebow cover this year.
S
snuffleupagus
Well the Max Hall picture is waay too fuzzy. This sort of what you were talking about?

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd52/CosmoCougarRocks/NCAA%2011%20custom%20covers/NCAA11test6.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



EDIT: You know, these are all too big for this forum so Ill upload them here:

http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd52/CosmoCougarRocks/NCAA%2011%20custom%20covers/
Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
Nice! But since we're wishfull thinking. I'm sure it would make most of us feel better if you had Sly trembling towards another pathetic frUte a little bigger. Hell... Put that part in the very center! I'd love to see that.



Better yet... Make an "inspirational" poster stating:



At top write: Underacheiver

In the center: A pic of Sly falling into a pathetic frUte, with George running towards Paradise

At bottom write: Reaching for the "Blue" sky, but fall short
B
Bluma
Okay, this one of Jake Heaps was tough.











Here is the original high school photo I based this off of.



M
Mars


What day does the game come out?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.