Archived Topic

an hockey pro shops in utah

by BYUBALLIN · 6/30/2010

Advertisement
B
BYUBALLIN
just moved to utah. Any hockey pro shop anywhere in utah?
S
SpiffCoug
I don't believe hockey exists in Utah.
S
scott715
There is the Cougar Ice Cats. Club I believe. AF hockey game was on tv a couple of days ago.
M
Mingjai
kitic77 wrote:
I don't believe hockey exists in Utah.


Unfortunate but true. I actually learned to play and love hockey from my East Coast roommates at BYU--made moving to Minnesota after school a no-brainer!
S
Schmoe
Check out Storm Athletics in Lindon/Pleasant Grove, all they do is hockey and lacrosse.
Advertisement
M
Mars


There's a hockey shop at the cross of Center and University in Provo, I believe. It has to be- there's a canadian flag in the front window.
S
Schmoe
Mars wrote:


There's a hockey shop at the cross of Center and University in Provo, I believe. It has to be- there's a canadian flag in the front window.


That was Crazy Cannuk's (however you spell it) they moved from there over a year ago.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.