S
snoscytheArchived Topic
Second Amendment Lives On
by snoscythe · 6/28/2010
Advertisement
G
GuestHopefully crime rates in some of these areas that have had illegal bans can go down now. I just still can't believe that there can be 4 justices who could vote against the constitution.
C
CougarClawhawkwing wrote:
Hopefully crime rates in some of these areas that have had illegal bans can go down now. I just still can't believe that there can be 4 justices who could vote against the constitution.
be interesting to see which direction the crime rate goes. Here's to hoping it goes down.
B
bigbluepumaHawkwing wrote "I just still can't believe that there can be 4 justices who could vote against the constitution."
Why not? That many and more do it all the time, especially on matters concerning religion.
Why not? That many and more do it all the time, especially on matters concerning religion.
M
MarsHurrah!
This ruling will save lives. It also exposes 4 extreme anti-Americans in the Supreme Court.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

