Archived Topic

Why the U didn't think twice in ditching the MWC:

by snoscythe · 6/26/2010

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Evidently, it's institutional from the top down:



link
D
Ddawg
Translation: "Irreconcilable differences" ..... and ..... "Personal & private matter." Means - he's trading her in on the younger, newer model. Just like the U - the grass is always greener on the other side!! Priceless!
C
CougarClaw
i wanted to post this article here, but couldn't come up with a decent way.



You've found it Sno. Bravo.
D
Ddawg
CougarClaw wrote:
i wanted to post this article here, but couldn't come up with a decent way.



You've found it Sno. Bravo.


When posting & quoting the Yewts :utard: - there is rarely anything decent about it. You just hold your nose & get on with it. Ha-ha-ha!!!

;) 8)
Y
Y 4 Ever
Ddawg wrote:
Translation: "Irreconcilable differences" ..... and ..... "Personal & private matter." Means - he's trading her in on the younger, newer model. Just like the U - the grass is always greener on the other side!! Priceless!


Exactly. He's already picturing those California Girls and Oregon Honeys, and he doesn't want to be tied down.
Advertisement
B
byutx
I always thought that the U had only figuratively whored itself over into the Pac-minus-2.
B
BoiseBYU
Wow. Diitching someone after 38 years. Unbelieavable



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
L
Lawboy
Not sure I like this topic, and find it beneath all of us. President Young is also a BYU grad, so I assume we could insert some jokes about that here as well? They probably met at BYU, in fact. Life happens.
B
BoiseBYU
Lawboy wrote:
Not sure I like this topic, and find it beneath all of us. President Young is also a BYU grad, so I assume we could insert some jokes about that here as well? They probably met at BYU, in fact. Life happens.


Life does happen, to be sure. And we do not know the reasons, also to be sure. But we know there was no child abuse (the've all grown up and moved out), and I seriously doubt there is spousal abuse here or issues of physical safety etc., so I find it unbelievable that a man would jetison his companion of 38 years. And I would have that same feeling if we were talking about the President of BYU. 38 years of marriage deserves the upmost in foregiveness, stamina, charity and humility. We'll probably never know why Mr. Young decided to call it quits and I acknowledge that Mr. Young perhaps went far beyond the call in trying to make his marriage work. But to cast aside 38 years! I can't get over that.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
T
tripwire
BoiseBYU wrote:
But to cast aside 38 years! I can't get over that.

Good thing it's none of your business.

I agree with Lawboy. None of this is any of our business. We don't know, nor do we have any right to know, what this couple's personal relationship was like.
Advertisement
M
Mars
tripwire wrote:
Good thing it's none of your business.

Of course it is!

I'm a divorce lawyer.

:P
S
scott715
Well Mars that explains everything!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.