Archived Topic

I cant wait to send Utah out in BYU-style

by BigCougsFan · 6/17/2010

Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
Can you imagine the major chip that will be on BYU's shoulders when we face them this year? Welcome to the 12 PAC beotches!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
I say we do 2-for-1s with Utah. Since they're getting more money now from their conference they can do us a favor. We'll play them twice in Provo for each time we go up the hill.
B
BigCougsFan
That's what I was thinking. Since they're a BCS conference now, they can pay us big to play them.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Ddawg
I hope - I hope - I hope - give the Yewts a "royal beat-down" Nov. 27th!!!!

Rick 'm, Rack 'm, Ruck 'm!!

Get that ball & really - smash 'm in the mouth!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :crazy:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.