Archived Topic

As far as I know

by mcgregor · 6/16/2010

Advertisement
M
mcgregor
This hasn't changed: http://cougarcorner.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3430&start=0



I don't believe there has been any DIRECT contact between the PAC10 and Utah. I do know that signs are being signaled, but I don't believe any official contact has transpired.



I know that the PAC10 has considered Utah their Plan B for a while, and are apparently confident that she will accept any offer extended--kind of like your backup date for prom.



I could be wrong on this, as I have no direct contact with anyone in the admin at Utah.
M
mcgregor
mcgregor wrote:
This hasn't changed: http://cougarcorner.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3430&start=0



I don't believe there has been any DIRECT contact between the PAC10 and Utah. I do know that signs are being signaled, but I don't believe any official contact has transpired.



I know that the PAC10 has considered Utah their Plan B for a while, and are apparently confident that she will accept any offer extended--kind of like your backup date for prom.



I could be wrong on this, as I have no direct contact with anyone in the admin at Utah.


Also, if if I was correct, this could change in 5 minutes, so don't rest on it.



And, my apologies to those who think it's poor form to quote yourself.
D
Ddawg
mcgregor wrote:
This hasn't changed: http://cougarcorner.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3430&start=0



I don't believe there has been any DIRECT contact between the PAC10 and Utah. I do know that signs are being signaled, but I don't believe any official contact has transpired.



I know that the PAC10 has considered Utah their Plan B for a while, and are apparently confident that she will accept any offer extended--kind of like your backup date for prom.



I could be wrong on this, as I have no direct contact with anyone in the admin at Utah.


Also, if if I was correct, this could change in 5 minutes, so don't rest on it.



And, my apologies to those who think it's poor form to quote yourself.




Quoting yourself - it's a beautiful thing!! I DO IT ALL THE TIME - to my kids & my wife. It doesn't do any good though - they've heard it all before!!! Ha-ha!!!
D
Ddawg
mcgregor wrote:
This hasn't changed: http://cougarcorner.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3430&start=0



I don't believe there has been any DIRECT contact between the PAC10 and Utah. I do know that signs are being signaled, but I don't believe any official contact has transpired.


They're staying away from all the modern electronic stuff (email, hard line phones, cell phones). They've stolen a page from Osama bin Laden's playbook - face to face messengers, carrier pigeons & smoke signals!! LOL!!!!

:lol:
B
BoiseBYU
mcgregor wrote:
This hasn't changed: http://cougarcorner.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3430&start=0



I don't believe there has been any DIRECT contact between the PAC10 and Utah. I do know that signs are being signaled, but I don't believe any official contact has transpired.



I know that the PAC10 has considered Utah their Plan B for a while, and are apparently confident that she will accept any offer extended--kind of like your backup date for prom.



I could be wrong on this, as I have no direct contact with anyone in the admin at Utah.


Also, if if I was correct, this could change in 5 minutes, so don't rest on it.



And, my apologies to those who think it's poor form to quote yourself.


It's only when you lose arguments with yourself that we'll get concerned!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
mcgregor wrote:
This hasn't changed: http://cougarcorner.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3430&start=0



I don't believe there has been any DIRECT contact between the PAC10 and Utah. I do know that signs are being signaled, but I don't believe any official contact has transpired.



I know that the PAC10 has considered Utah their Plan B for a while, and are apparently confident that she will accept any offer extended--kind of like your backup date for prom.



I could be wrong on this, as I have no direct contact with anyone in the admin at Utah.


Also, if if I was correct, this could change in 5 minutes, so don't rest on it.



And, my apologies to those who think it's poor form to quote yourself.


quoting yourself >>> googling yourself :lol: ;)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.