Archived Topic

Recruits rolling into Provo on Thursday

by Mars · 6/16/2010

Advertisement
M
Mars


Here's a primer on Tayo "Terry" Fabuluje: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/406149-fabuluje-to-arrive-in-provo-this-week



" Fabuluje, who is not a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, turned down scholarship offers from Nebraska, Notre Dame, Arkansas, Oklahoma State, Kansas, Kansas State, Arizona, Utah, and TCU among others, when he signed with the Cougars this past February.



“I was sold (on BYU),” says Tayo... “I did my homework on BYU and knew that it was the place for me... I really liked Coach Mendenhall’s philosophy of the Four F’s—Family, Friends, Faith, and Football."



...Terry was excited to play with his friends and excited to be part of a top-25 recruiting class in Provo. “Hopefully we can live up to that. We’ll find out over the next two or three years. I think we can. When you have great people working together at a great place, great things will happen.”



..."It’s all about having quick feet and violent hands." "
B
blue42
Great article, the kid exactly fits the mold for BYU. This is the trickle down affect of getting Heaps.
D
Ddawg
I read the article several days ago & was very impressed. I'm excited to see this young man make his mark!! He sounds like a a real "gold mine" of a person & a player!!
L
Lawboy
Can't wait to hear some reports from the informal practice sessions and workouts about how the new guys are fitting in. They should increase the vibe around the program in a good way, and push those upper classmen early. I love that.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.