Archived Topic

Graduate Assistants

by thecoachingtree · 6/11/2010

Advertisement
T
thecoachingtree
I'm working on putting together a list of coaching staffs in college/pro football and have a question about your staff. I know that Justin Anderson left for a job at Nicholls State and was wondering who his replacement is. Will Shaun Nua or Kelly Poppinga be promoted into a GA position?



Also, any word on Barry Lamb? I know that Nick Howell is filling in for him but didn't know if there is a timetable for his return.



Thanks in advance for any information you may have.



The Coaching Tree
I
idahocougarfan
I'm not sure. But I think if you called the athletic office at BYU they could probably tell you.
F
Florwood
The only GA on the team is Coach Mendenhall. ;)
P
ProV1
Florwood wrote:
The only GA on the team is Coach Mendenhall. ;)


Mormon humor that probably went way over thecoachingtree's head.
T
thecoachingtree
ProV1 wrote:
The only GA on the team is Coach Mendenhall. ;)


Mormon humor that probably went way over thecoachingtree's head.


You are absolutely right. Way over my head.
Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
thecoachingtree wrote:
Florwood wrote:
The only GA on the team is Coach Mendenhall. ;)


Mormon humor that probably went way over thecoachingtree's head.


You are absolutely right. Way over my head.


but man was it FUNNY.



hmm.... ;)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.