Archived Topic

BSU President says BSU has votes to join MWC

by BoiseBYU · 6/4/2010

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
So reported by the Idaho Statesman. I don't know how to link with my BB so you'll just have to take my word for it



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
The Boy Scouts of America are joining? Invite BSU but make a rule that the visitiing FB team gets to choose the jersey colors of their games. Then BYU can choose blue when we play at BSU.
B
BoiseBYU
Ooops. Edited title



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
L
Lawboy
Guess not....
C
CougarClaw
how many votes would that be?

2?

3?
M
Mars
Lawboy wrote:
Guess not....

I think he had a solid 7 and a probable 9. But no vote took place.



When the vote DOES take place, later this month, I think he still has a probable 7, and maybe an angry "NO!" from Utah.
C
CannonCougar85
Mars wrote:
Guess not....

I think he had a solid 7 and a probable 9. But no vote took place.



When the vote DOES take place, later this month, I think he still has a probable 7, and maybe an angry "NO!" from Utah.


Who would be the other NO Vote?
Advertisement
M
Mars
CannonCougar85 wrote:
Who would be the other NO Vote?

I have no idea. Air Force perhaps.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.