C
crazycougar84601Alright, another slow news day (at least until Monday) topic
Here is the first concept design I have come up with from the Stadium wishlist thread. It is in AutoCAD format so no 3D design yet. It takes a lot of time to come up with that drawing so I figured I would throw out a few designs for you to chew on. Take a look and let me know if you have any improvements or ideas to add. I will throw one or two more concepts out there later.
GO COUGARS!
LES Concept 1 Floor Plan & Elevations.JPG
LES Concept 1 Seating.JPG
Sorry for the double pictures, it won't happen again...maybe
Here is the first concept design I have come up with from the Stadium wishlist thread. It is in AutoCAD format so no 3D design yet. It takes a lot of time to come up with that drawing so I figured I would throw out a few designs for you to chew on. Take a look and let me know if you have any improvements or ideas to add. I will throw one or two more concepts out there later.
GO COUGARS!
LES Concept 1 Floor Plan & Elevations.JPG
LES Concept 1 Seating.JPG
Sorry for the double pictures, it won't happen again...maybe

