Archived Topic

Coaching Hot Seat Rankings

by Mars · 5/27/2010

Advertisement
M
Mars


I heart mix-ups/this is a football thread.
G
Guest
And now it's where it belongs.
D
Ddawg
Interesting - Bronco, Urban Myer, Nick Saban & Kyle Whittingham are all listed w/ the highest ratings of "0." Some pretty rare air!!!!



Go Bronco!!!!

:crazy:
B
BigCougsFan
Ddawg wrote:
Interesting - Bronco, Urban Myer, Nick Saban & Kyle Whittingham are all listed w/ the highest ratings of "0." Some pretty rare air!!!!



Go Bronco!!!!

:crazy:


Gary Patterson of TCU as well...



Which makes three coaches in the MWC with a 0 rating. The most out of any conference if I'm not mistaken, but I am working so I could has missed something.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
B
BerliNY
BigCougsFan wrote:
Interesting - Bronco, Urban Myer, Nick Saban & Kyle Whittingham are all listed w/ the highest ratings of "0." Some pretty rare air!!!!



Go Bronco!!!!

:crazy:


Gary Patterson of TCU as well...



Which makes three coaches in the MWC with a 0 rating. The most out of any conference if I'm not mistaken, but I am working so I could has missed something.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Air Force only has a 1.0 rating and Wyoming is at 0.5. That's more than half of the conference at 1.0 or less. I'm not sure if this is a result of the MWC's success of late, or the cause of it. But either way I think it reflects very well on the conference.



.... or maybe it's just because we don't belong to the BC$ so we don't have $2.5M/year tied up in our HC so then we don't feel like maybe we're entitled to expect better than a 5-7 record (I'm looking at you Michigan).



Like I said, either way it reflects well on the conference.
D
Ddawg
Interesting note: Lane Kiffin (who hasn't even been @ USC for a year yet) is listed @ 3.0, "On the bubble - you never know!!" Ha-ha!!! Kinda "edgy" for a guy making $4 million a year & not coaching at your new job yet. Interesting.



Bronco's da Man!!!

:crazy:
B
BYUgrad03
Gary Patterson of TCU as well...Which makes three coaches in the MWC with a 0 rating. The most out of any conference if I'm not mistaken, but I am working so I could has missed something.


Big XII has four 0's: Texas, OU, Texas Tech and Nebraska.
M
Mars


New Mexico's Locksley at a 4.5- Color me unsurprised.
K
kjjson
Gary Anderson has an 0-0 record at Utah State. Did they just give him a pass last year?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.