Archived Topic

Top Ten Impact Freshmen for 2010

by BigCougsFan · 5/24/2010

Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
Here's an article I found.



I was scrolling down the list of top Ten this writer was naming. Of all the incoming freshman... I was shocked and DID NOT expect to see at number 3...


3. Jake Heaps, QB, BYU Cougars

Jake Heaps comes out of high school as a very polished and winning quarterback. He has a quick release on the ball which should help him at the next level. He is also very accurate and is a very good decision maker. With Max Hall leaving, he has the edge to take over as a true freshman.


http://network.yardbarker.com/college_football/article_external/Top_Ten_Impact_Freshmen_for_2010/2624152



I have an idea of what some of you guys think... BUT I would be shocked if Jake Heaps is not our starter in '10.



Bronco has an offense set up for a Jake Heaps type-of-QB... Not a R. Nelson type-of-QB
D
Ddawg
Whoever is the QB, I just want a good showing against UW. Then, I want to beat the Yewts - that's all!!!!!!

:crazy:
U
urroner
Ddawg wrote:
Whoever is the QB, I just want a good sowing against UW. Then, I want to beat the Yewts - that's all!!!!!!

:crazy:


http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/jko/lowres/jkon100l.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



We are sowing, daily sowing

Countless seeds of good and ill,

Scattered on the level lowland,

Cast upon the windy hill;

Seeds that sink in rich, brown furrows,

Soft with heaven’s gracious rain;

Seeds that rest upon the surface

Of the dry, unyielding plain;
D
Ddawg
Urroner is all over me!!!! Good job!! I meant : showing - I want a "good showing!" Damn you Urroner ...... you're too quick my man!!! LOL!!!

:crazy:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.