Archived Topic

Looking for Jake Heaps pics in BYU uniform

by Matty-B · 5/12/2010

Advertisement
M
Matty-B
Please post me a link or image of Jake Heaps in BYU football uniform w/ pads etc... if there are even any out, I was not able to find any.
S
SpiffCoug
I don't think he has one yet. He wore a green jersey all spring - which isn't BYU colors and because he was an incoming freshman/player he didn't have the "Y" logo on his helmet either. So if you don't mind calling a plain white helmet and green jersey a BYU football uniform you should be able to find one on the Deseret News or Salt Lake Tribune site during their spring football coverage.
S
snoscythe
The only time between the Las Vegas Bowl and the UW game that anyone will wear the official uni is for the BYU Marketing photo-shoot, and I don't know that Bronco will send a true freshman who hasn't locked down a starting spot yet to the photo shoot. I know that the guys in marketing/publications have complained in private in the past at who Bronco hasn't sent for the shoot, and I'm betting that complaint will be even louder this year, but Bronco is thinking team first, while the marketing people have something different to think about: $$$$.
S
SpiffCoug
Last year only seniors wen to the photo shoot.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.