Archived Topic

Drew Phillips interview

by BigCougsFan · 5/8/2010

Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
Here's an interview he did for deepshadeofblue.com



http://deepshadesofblue.com/interview-with-drew-phillips/



He seems extremely confident, which I like. I just hope that confidence can continue through fall camp.



Sounds like the BYU coaches explained the difference from high school ball to D-I, which he's prepared and educated for.



He tells what the coaches expect of him this upcoming fall. He doesn't expect to start as running back, but expects to be used in the slot, backfield, and return game.



I'm liking him more and more.
Y
YBrit
His eyes go crazy after the first cut. I hope he's not using.
B
beauso79
He wants to be a Percy Harvin/Reggie Bush type of player for us. That would be sweet
C
craigoscarson
beauso79 wrote:
He wants to be a Percy Harvin/Reggie Bush type of player for us. That would be sweet


Can our boosters afford that? ;)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.