Archived Topic

BYU football Mini helmets

by YBrit · 5/8/2010

Advertisement
Y
YBrit
http://www.byubookstore.com/webitemimages/439/1975373-m.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">





BYU mini helmets that are normally 24+ are currently only 13 bucks at the walgreens in Provo. Just thought I'd let people know. They also have tons of BYU hats that are actually pretty good ones for 4 dollars. They are better quality than you'd think. 1 of them is sold at the BYU bookstore.
U
urroner
How do I get one here in Florida?????



If I sent somebody a couple hundred in cash, a blank check or give them my credit card info, would one of you be more than willing to help me? How about my bank account info?
C
Cougy_Monster
If you provide your bank account info you can get some great Cougar gear from Nigeria.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
Cougy_Monster wrote:
If you provide your bank account info you can get some great Cougar gear from Nigeria.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Nigeria, no thanks. Several years ago, I sent off for several tee-shirts with a simple blue "Y" on the front and they misspelt it and it came back as a red "U."



I tried getting rid of them by donating them to the Salvation Army, but was rejected. I even finally tried dumping them in the local landfill, but the operator there told me that no toxic materials were allowed and threatened to call the EPA on me. I now keep them all over the house, hidden of course, the roaches left stating the standard of my house had sunk so low that they refused to live here any more.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.