Archived Topic

Am I the only one?

by Metal Bubba · 5/6/2010

Advertisement
M
Metal Bubba
I log on daily and go straight to the BYU basketball forum hoping I will see a thread that says, "Loyd, Jr. is back." I'm really disappointed that he's gone and I still can't figure out exactly WHY he is. In fact, I keep thinking that the likelihood of Loyd coming back is better than that of Unga.



So... am I the only one who holds out this kind of hope? Am I delusional? Am I just going through the stages of grief and I'm still in denial?
C
craigoscarson
Metal Bubba wrote:
I log on daily and go straight to the BYU basketball forum hoping I will see a thread that says, "Loyd, Jr. is back." I'm really disappointed that he's gone and I still can't figure out exactly WHY he is. In fact, I keep thinking that the likelihood of Loyd coming back is better than that of Unga.



So... am I the only one who holds out this kind of hope? Am I delusional? Am I just going through the stages of grief and I'm still in denial?


I'm more worried about the small chance that someone takes a 1st round flyer on Jimmer right now.
C
CougarClaw
craigoscarson wrote:
I log on daily and go straight to the BYU basketball forum hoping I will see a thread that says, "Loyd, Jr. is back." I'm really disappointed that he's gone and I still can't figure out exactly WHY he is. In fact, I keep thinking that the likelihood of Loyd coming back is better than that of Unga.



So... am I the only one who holds out this kind of hope? Am I delusional? Am I just going through the stages of grief and I'm still in denial?


I'm more worried about the small chance that someone takes a 1st round flyer on Jimmer right now.


Wow. if Jimmer left early, I can't imagine what would be going through Loyd's mind. He would have most likely been the starting PG on a top 25 team...



that's at least one consolation as we struggle through the whole year without either.
G
Gunk
I keep hoping too. But with little bro going off to Oregon and likely talking up all the "fun" stuff he's going to get to do while up there I highly doubt Loyd will be coming back.
J
JamieVallen
Everyday this Jimmer leaving thing seems to me like more of a possibility... I really don't want it to happen, and as for staying on topic, it's funny I mean I have been thinking the same thing. I just gotta accept though that he ain't coming back, and it's a damn shame. I wonder if we'll really ever know what went on. Its seems that Rose has said one thing and Loyd has said something totally opposite about the situation. Strange stuff.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
And with the potential of an NBA lockout/strike next year with the CBA coming due, Jimmer needs to also consider that.
M
Metal Bubba
craigoscarson wrote:
I log on daily and go straight to the BYU basketball forum hoping I will see a thread that says, "Loyd, Jr. is back." I'm really disappointed that he's gone and I still can't figure out exactly WHY he is. In fact, I keep thinking that the likelihood of Loyd coming back is better than that of Unga.



So... am I the only one who holds out this kind of hope? Am I delusional? Am I just going through the stages of grief and I'm still in denial?


I'm more worried about the small chance that someone takes a 1st round flyer on Jimmer right now.


Sure, pile on why don't you? ;-)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.